Hello, I’m Brigitta! I’m a wife and mama enjoying life in San Jose, California with my amazing husband, Harold, and two children, Nathan and Janelle. I’m an enthusiast of all things creative, and I have a heart for encouraging others. This place is where I share tidbits from my life, things that I love, reflections on God’s word, and thoughts on living life joyfully!
Some random tidbits about me:
- My name is Brigitta Litfin, and I’m a chocoholic.
- I was born and raised in California.
- I have a wonderful husband for whom I’m incredibly thankful.
- I’m mom to 2 beautiful and conscientious children.
- Jesus has changed my life in the most profound way.
- I’m a daydreamer.
- I absolutely love Bible art journaling.
- I get excited when it rains. For me a good book + rain + coffee = happiness.
- I sometimes use my family as guinea pigs for my recipe experiments.
- I can be a clean freak but I make huge messes when I create.
- I love traveling, getting out in nature and making memories with my family.
- I love date nights with my hubby.
- My friends make me smile.
I have a passion to inspire people.
Thanks for reading! I hope you’ll pull up a chair, get cozy and find some inspiration here.:) Don’t be a stranger; I’d love to meet you. To see my latest posts, please subscribe.